Completely renovated and beautifully decorated 2 bedroom cottage with views of Lake Erie with a well- maintained stairway leading to the beach. Sit on the deck and watch the eagles soar. Within walking distance to a locally owned convenience store and Township Park. Blocks away from the Port of Conneaut. Home to several local dining destinations.
This nearly 800 square foot cottage is spaciously designed to accommodate your every need. A large eat-in kitchen boasting brand new appliances, complete with washer and dryer. A full size bathroom with large vanity goes along with a full size tub. The living room is large enough for several people to sit and talk or cozy enough for just relaxing. The front porch is decorated with a small table...nice for watching the sunrise as you eat your breakfast. It also comes equipped with a couch for you to enjoy the abundant view this room has to offer. Sit on the front deck and watch the sun set as you wind down from a fun-filled day at the beach. Enjoy the comfort of air conditioning or a nice cool breeze that flows through the cottage. A wall furnace will help with those chilly night. Linens/towels are provided (not for the beach). Coffee pot, toaster, cooking/eating utensils, hair dryer, grill, and other necessities provided. Wi-fi and cable t.v.
Whether you're in the mood for collecting beach glass or getting in 18 holes of golf...there is plenty to do locally. A short walk to Conneaut's Township Park and you'll find yourself back in 1940's Normandy...getting a first hand experience of D-Day. Continue down to the Port of Conneaut to launch your boat, rent a personal water craft or kayak. Get an up close look of the light house or work your way up Conneaut Creek. Enjoy the annual Fireworks display which closes the 4th of July Festival held at Lakeview Park. Enjoy Muscle Cars, and other rate autos sponsored by Lighthouse Cruisers held at Township Park each Thursday night during the summer. Enjoy the memories of yesteryear then attend the annual Sock Hop held in July.
Rates starting at $175.00/night + tax
3 Night Minimum Stay
$500.00 security deposit required 2 weeks prior to stay. Remainder of balance due at check-in
Check in at 3:00PM
Check out 11:00AM
1. Smoking/Vaping/Chewing tobacco are NOT permitted on property.
2. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the guest.
3. The cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottage.
9. Storms: If there is a storm, no refunds will be given unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations.
10. No reunions, parties or gatherings permitted.
11. No fish cleaning or live storage inside cottage.
12. No fireworks.
13. No tents or campers.
14. No exotic foods cooked inside.
This relaxing cottage with beach access was designed to suit your every need. We hope you enjoy your stay at Bald Eagle Bluff. Take advantage of all that the Conneaut area has to offer.